Clinical Communications and Collaboration on InterviewsNOW
Clinical Communications and Collaboration (CC&C) is getting increased attention from the industry. The term is broadly defined as a set of capabilities along the care continuum for clinicians to improve team effectiveness and the patient experience. CC&C includes:
- Secure communication of ePHI across channels across all modalities
- Establishment of communication-driven workflows for time-sensitive care delivery within an organization
- Providing cross-organizational communication workflows
- Integration with other clinical systems
- Provide analytics for monitoring communications so that processes can be improved
On this InterviewsNOW conversation with Michelle McCleerey, she discusses these key issues and more, including CC&C as a topic at HIMSS18. Listen, download, share and/or embed the podcast of our conversation.
About the Show
In this fast paced ever changing landscape we call healthcare delivery, who can we trust to tell us, good or bad, what is happening NOW? Let us help you sort out these issues with today’s thought leaders in the know. Each episode you will hear about a current topic being discussed with an industry expert. If it’s happening in healthcare and it’s NOW It’s on InterviewsNOW.